Go to Transactions > Purchase Orders
- Click Add New
- Select Vendor by clicking blue magnifying glass button to open the Vendor Accounts window
- Click to highlight desired Vendor from list
- Click Select
- Enter a Reason for PO
Note: The PO Number may be left "blank" and BIAS will automatically assign the next number available.
- Select a Bill To and Ship To location. Click the blue magnifying glass to add new locations.
Notice that you can check boxes to make this a default location for Billing and Shipping.
Enter the following key information:
- Enter Item Description
- Enter Quantity and Unit Cost
- Enter Tax Rate
- Enter in Line % the percentage of the amount that is being allocated to a specific BARS code. (.99 -.01 is the percentage. 1.0 = 100%)
- Enter BARS Code with % of Item Total
- Click Save and Close
BARS Note: Notice that the Available amount tells you how much is remaining in your budget for this BARS Code.