Go to Reports > Warrant/Check Register
Include a check register of all expenses issued in a month as part of monthly reporting.
- Select Month and Year, for the desired month to process.
- Select choose All, Claims or Payroll to isolate checks by type
- Choose Order to change the report order from Check #, Name in alphabetical order, check Date, or Account.
- Enter Filters
- Transaction filter by transaction number
- Bank Account isolate expenses by Bank Account number
- Check # filters by check number
- Include EFTs select Yes, No or Only
- Vendor to filter by Vendor Number
- Fund to isolate expenses by fund number
- Select desired Payroll Filter All, Employees or Benefits. Payroll type transactions can be further filtered for employee paychecks, benefit and tax expenses, or all.
- Check additional filters
- Check to Display Payroll Names or leave unchecked to hide employee names from paychecks.
- Check Print BARS Distribution to include expense codes for each check in the register.
- Check Print Interfund Transfer to add an additional page after the check register with fund transfers within the date range.
- Check Print Department Totals to include totals by department in fund summary after checks and before footer.
- Check Include Withdrawals to include withdraw type transactions if assigned a check number.
- Check Print APs to list AP entries after each check in the register including an AP memo.
- Check Print Invoices to list AP invoice numbers after each check in the register.
- Check Print Vouchers to produce a full page voucher with complete details for each check.
- Check Positive Pay for an electronic output for bank submission (must sign up for Positive Pay with bank).