The final step in issuing checks is to produce a check register, a simple list of the checks being paid.
Reports > Warrant/Check Register
- Select a Date Range to filter for a specific date range of Accounts Payables. Default will be the current month.
- Enter desired Check #
- Click Preview to review the report for accuracy before printing.
These are the basic filters necessary to get a list of checks by check number. Additional filters and information below can be used to include more transactions and provide more information.
- Select any filters you desire for your register
- Choose Select -to isolate checks by type or include all
- Choose Order to change the report order from check #, alphabetical, check date, or vendor number.
- Enter Transaction number to filter by transaction number
- Enter the BIAS assigned Bank Account number to isolates expenses by Bank Account number.
- Select Include EFTs for electronic expenses can be included (Yes), excluded (No), or isolated (Only)
- Enter Vendor number to Filter by Vendor
- Enter Fund number to isolates expenses by fund number
- Select Payroll Filter for employee paychecks, benefit and tax expenses, or all.
- Check any additional information desired
- Check to Display Payroll Names leave unchecked to hide employee names from paychecks.
- Check Print BARS Distribution to include expense codes for each check in the register.
- Check Print Interfund Transfer to add an additional page after the check register with fund transfers within the date range.
- Check Print Department Totals -to include totals by department in fund summary after checks and before footer.
- Check Include Withdrawals to include Withdraw type transactions if assigned a check number.
- Check Print AP's to list AP invoice numbers after each check in the register.
- Check Print Vouchers to produce a full page voucher with complete details for each check.
- Check Positive Pay for an electronic output for bank submission, must sign up for Positive Pay with bank.
- Select a custom Additional Footer be added to the end of the register.
- Enter and Alt Header to replace "Check Register" as the report title.