Go to Transactions > Vendor Accounts
- Click to highlight desired Vendor
- Click Memorized tab
- Click Add New
- Enter Description
- Category will remain Expenditure.
- Select Type Percent distribution will be based on a percent of the total amount. Flat distribution will recognize the flat dollar amount each month.
- Enter Total amount of the transaction. Flat is the dollar amount and percent will be 1.0.
- Check Universal to make memorized transaction to be available for all vendors. Leave unchecked and memorized transaction will be for the specified vendor only.
- Select Use In AP (Accounts Payable), PO (Purchase Order), or Both.
- Select Memo To where the Def Memo will be recorded
- Enter what Item is being paid. (Ex: Part, Phone, Supplies)
- Enter Def Memo a memo line that can be shown on AP Memo, Invoice Memo, None, or Both.
- Enter BARS number
- Enter Remark if desired
- Enter Job if desired
- Add Contact if desired
- Enter Amount based on the Type selected in step 6, enter either a dollar amount or the decimal percentage.
- Line will populate automatically.
- Click Save
Memorized shows up as Auto Pay in Accounts Payable.
Go to Transactions > Accounts Payable
In the Accounts Payable transaction, there is a column marked Auto Pay. Double-click in the cell and it will show a window of memorized transactions.
For more on entering an Accounts Payable go to How do I enter an Accounts Payable transaction?